Streamline the design process using a 3D network model.
Accelerate the design process with greater accuracy, speed, and efficiency with Neara’s comprehensive, cloud-based, network engineering and design tools.
Free 14 day trial* | No upfront fees | No credit card required | Cancel at any time
*Trial applies to Neara Overhead Design Module only
Scalable 3D overhead/underground design capability performs design 30x faster than traditional software.
- LiDAR, DXF, GiS, and other data sources are ingested and auto-modeled at scale to produce an engineering-grade 3D model of network assets, terrain, and surroundings
- Teams can share, collaborate, and iterate on designs and reports via the cloud-based platform. All functionality can be accessed anywhere, ensuring the design process can be kept entirely in Neara
- Engineers can set custom warnings and validate designs in real time against customizable reports (based on NESC and AS7000) to ensure designs are compliant before submitted for review
- Determine cost of proposed developments within Neara
- Multi-format export capabilities to suit any jurisdiction or design policy requirements, and easy integration within the larger software ecosystem
All-in-one software tools for overhead line design
- Model overhead lines using fully customizable libraries
- Ingest LiDAR, DXF, KML and CSV data to model either existing or proposed lines
- Sanity check the placement of spans and visualize the interaction between the design and the real world using Google map overlay
- Validate your design against requirements such as clearance, capacity, tensioning, and other design parameters to ensure safety and accuracy using customizable environmental conditions and reports
Add-ons to Overhead Module:
LiDAR functionality: Import and QA/QC LiDAR. This can be used in designs for ground profiling, clearance checking to vegetation, ground or other assets and for modeling existing areas.
FEA functionality: Perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) calculations on your span, and set up libraries with required FEA elements.
Model and visualize underground assets
- Perform key underground calculations such as cable pull and voltage drop
- Ensure underground assets and data can be modeled, visualized and used in designs
- Link seamlessly with Overhead Module to ensure that an entire network can be modeled and analyzed for any potential issues
Design access and collaboration for external teams
- Allow external contractors to access your network model, and provides you the ability to set limitations on access criteria and amounts; once defined, contractors can log on and extract what they need
- Give internal and external teams the ability to design using an engineering grade digital twin of a network area
- Allow multiple organizations to use a single source of truth to reduce the manual duplication of work
- Maintain control over the design validation. For example, when designs are submitted, the utility can automatically scan for non-compliance or where certain violations have not been addressed
Reach out. We’re very friendly.
Contact us to learn more, schedule a demo, inquire about a pilot project, or discuss other needs.