Your Focused Solutions
Browse the recommended Neara modules to meet your needs
Identify, compare and correct missing and mislocated assets
You can’t manage, track, or mend what you can’t locate. Every missing or mislocated asset in a network is a potential risk for the utility owner. Neara identifies network assets from field-captured LiDAR and intelligently compares them with existing network databases to detect, triage, and correct discrepancies.
- Reconcile GIS with your assets in the field. Identify candidate poles and spans from LiDAR that are missing from network GIS. Identify GIS assets that no longer exist in reality. Correct the coordinates of all pole and span assets in your network GIS
- Comprehensively identify network asset components by combining LiDAR and other sources at network scale, including poles, spans, insulators, pole-top equipment, transformers, reclosers, spreaders, and more
For utilities looking to extract as much data as they can from network scans, Neara offers advanced asset detection and automatic tagging capabilities.
Prepare for and respond to extreme weather and climate events to build grid resiliency
Climate & Weather Resilience
Wildfires, severe winds, floods, and snow storms are just some of the potentially catastrophic events that threaten the integrity of critical infrastructure with increasing frequency. Neara provides tools for utilities to prepare for and respond to extreme weather and climate events, and build grid resiliency.
- Simulate extreme environmental conditions network-wide to prepare for weather events
- Find points of likely asset failure and prioritize remediation to ensure the most vulnerable, most critical network components are hardened
- As an extreme weather event unfolds, use Neara to identify affected assets, prioritize response initiatives, and provide up-to-date information to field and control teams
Reach out. We’re very friendly.
Contact us to learn more, schedule a demo, inquire about a pilot project, or discuss other needs.