Your Focused Solutions
Browse the recommended Neara modules to meet your needs
Prepare for and respond to extreme weather and climate events to build grid resiliency
Climate & Weather Resilience
Wildfires, severe winds, floods, and snow storms are just some of the potentially catastrophic events that threaten the integrity of critical infrastructure with increasing frequency. Neara provides tools for utilities to prepare for and respond to extreme weather and climate events, and build grid resiliency.
- Simulate extreme environmental conditions network-wide to prepare for weather events
- Find points of likely asset failure and prioritize remediation to ensure the most vulnerable, most critical network components are hardened
- As an extreme weather event unfolds, use Neara to identify affected assets, prioritize response initiatives, and provide up-to-date information to field and control teams
Understand precise loading, stress, and tension on every asset across the entire network
Neara enables utilities to run at-scale Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on all poles, cross-arms, and sub-components.
- Identify the “invisible” risks of poles and assemblies under high-stress or approaching maximum loading, and prioritize remediation programs accordingly
- Simulate environmental conditions network-wide. Predict the consequences of extreme wind, snow, and heat events before they occur
- Perform multi-pole failure analysis to identify points of elevated failure risk across your network
- Propose solutions and mitigations immediately – add guy-wires, splints, change material types, then rerun analysis to immediately see the effects
Reach out. We’re very friendly.
Contact us to learn more, schedule a demo, inquire about a pilot project, or discuss other needs.