Your Focused Solutions
Browse the recommended Neara modules to meet your needs
Centralize asset maintenance monitoring and analysis in one location
Asset Analytics & Risk Mitigation
Neara combines maintenance data, degradation and change analytics, and asset history with structural, stress, and loading analysis at network scale.
- Define network models for condition-based assessment
- Stress test the network under maximum allowable conditions, and automatically flag areas and assets at high risk of failure
- Construct, audit, and optimize inspection and replacement scheduling
- Integrate with existing defect / task management systems
- Identify problems using Neara’s Analyze Modules, then immediately design solutions using Neara’s Design Modules – all on the same platform
Understand precise loading, stress, and tension on every asset across the entire network
Neara enables utilities to run at-scale Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on all poles, cross-arms, and sub-components.
- Identify the “invisible” risks of poles and assemblies under high-stress or approaching maximum loading, and prioritize remediation programs accordingly
- Simulate environmental conditions network-wide. Predict the consequences of extreme wind, snow, and heat events before they occur
- Perform multi-pole failure analysis to identify points of elevated failure risk across your network
- Propose solutions and mitigations immediately – add guy-wires, splints, change material types, then rerun analysis to immediately see the effects
Keep assets at a safe distance in any weather or load scenario
Neara provides simple tools to calculate the precise encroachment distance of surrounding objects for every cable in your network. Simply set-up the rules, define the desired weather conditions, and receive network-wide results. Apply regional and jurisdictional clearance standards, or augment them to your network’s specific requirements.
- Some clearance violations are more dangerous than others – logically prioritize field works and ensure appropriate maintenance
- Assess different clearance requirements for assets near roads, pathways, railways, or other surrounding features
- Prioritize and triage encroachment problems to address the most hazardous, highest-consequence issues first
- Maintain network-wide compliance to clearance standards
Reach out. We’re very friendly.
Contact us to learn more, schedule a demo, inquire about a pilot project, or discuss other needs.