Your Focused Solutions
Browse the recommended Neara modules to meet your needs
Setup, iterate and optimize the entire vegetation management process
Neara lets utilities take digital vegetation management and optimization into their own hands. Utilities can set-up and iterate on their entire vegetation management process, from raw LiDAR import, to encroachment zone compliance, to optimization, to building dashboards and reports for internal and external teams.
- Build, iterate on, and experiment with different 3D clearance zones and policies, and compare the resulting costs
- Construct pipelines to automatically analyze and compare new and previous LiDAR scans; automatically audit past treatment jobs when new data becomes available
- Create dashboards for field teams and management to gain network-wide understanding of encroachments and planned remediation
- Prioritize works based on failure consequence and network criticality, on a per-span basis
For utilities that need precision and cost optimization, Neara offers advanced vegetation management features:
- Precisely simulate cable movement under different wind and temperature conditions; compare conventional clearance zones to the exact physical movement of network assets
- Reduce dependence on frequent LiDAR scans by overlaying up-to-date satellite imagery; anticipate future encroachment by applying per-tree growth prediction
- Automatically triage and bundle trimming jobs, and optimize vegetation management cycles
- Integrate and leverage historic and forecasted cost data to optimize expenditure
Reach out. We’re very friendly.
Contact us to learn more, schedule a demo, inquire about a pilot project, or discuss other needs.