Your Focused Solutions
Browse the recommended Neara modules to meet your needs
Explore Neara's solutions to collaborate and design faster and more accurately with minimal upskilling or training, in order to focus on designing instead of drafting.
Design access and collaboration for external teams
- Allow external contractors to access your network model, and provides you the ability to set limitations on access criteria and amounts; once defined, contractors can log on and extract what they need
- Give internal and external teams the ability to design using an engineering grade digital twin of a network area
- Allow multiple organizations to use a single source of truth to reduce the manual duplication of work
- Maintain control over the design validation. For example, when designs are submitted, the utility can automatically scan for non-compliance or where certain violations have not been addressed
Model and visualize underground assets
- Perform key underground calculations such as cable pull and voltage drop
- Ensure underground assets and data can be modeled, visualized and used in designs
- Link seamlessly with Overhead Module to ensure that an entire network can be modeled and analyzed for any potential issues
All-in-one software tools for overhead line design
- Model overhead lines using fully customizable libraries
- Ingest LiDAR, DXF, KML and CSV data to model either existing or proposed lines
- Sanity check the placement of spans and visualize the interaction between the design and the real world using Google map overlay
- Validate your design against requirements such as clearance, capacity, tensioning, and other design parameters to ensure safety and accuracy using customizable environmental conditions and reports
Add-ons to Overhead Module:
LiDAR functionality: Import and QA/QC LiDAR. This can be used in designs for ground profiling, clearance checking to vegetation, ground or other assets and for modeling existing areas.
FEA functionality: Perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) calculations on your span, and set up libraries with required FEA elements.
Reach out. We’re very friendly.
Contact us to learn more, schedule a demo, inquire about a pilot project, or discuss other needs.