Your Focused Solutions
Browse the recommended Neara modules to meet your needs
All-in-one software tools for overhead line design
- Model overhead lines using fully customizable libraries
- Ingest LiDAR, DXF, KML and CSV data to model either existing or proposed lines
- Sanity check the placement of spans and visualize the interaction between the design and the real world using Google map overlay
- Validate your design against requirements such as clearance, capacity, tensioning, and other design parameters to ensure safety and accuracy using customizable environmental conditions and reports
Add-ons to Overhead Module:
LiDAR functionality: Import and QA/QC LiDAR. This can be used in designs for ground profiling, clearance checking to vegetation, ground or other assets and for modeling existing areas.
FEA functionality: Perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) calculations on your span, and set up libraries with required FEA elements.
Model and visualize underground assets
- Perform key underground calculations such as cable pull and voltage drop
- Ensure underground assets and data can be modeled, visualized and used in designs
- Link seamlessly with Overhead Module to ensure that an entire network can be modeled and analyzed for any potential issues
Design access and collaboration for external teams
- Allow external contractors to access your network model, and provides you the ability to set limitations on access criteria and amounts; once defined, contractors can log on and extract what they need
- Give internal and external teams the ability to design using an engineering grade digital twin of a network area
- Allow multiple organizations to use a single source of truth to reduce the manual duplication of work
- Maintain control over the design validation. For example, when designs are submitted, the utility can automatically scan for non-compliance or where certain violations have not been addressed
Reach out. We’re very friendly.
Contact us to learn more, schedule a demo, inquire about a pilot project, or discuss other needs.